In most cases, pain is something we feel temporarily as out body heals itself of whatever injuries caused the pain in the first place, but did you know that some people suffer from something called chronic pain syndrome? The symptoms of this condition can cause long-term pain and frustration in patients who suffer from it, but that doesn’t mean that pain management doctors can’t help. If you’re in Dr. Phillips, FL, seeking pain management near me, then Innovative Pain Solutions will be able to help.
Symptoms of Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Joint Pain
- Long-Term Fatigue
- Sleep Problems Due to Pain
- Burning Pains
- Muscle Aches
- Lack of Energy, Stamina, and Flexibility
- Depression, Anxiety, and Irritability
If you suffer from any of the above conditions, then you may be suffering from chronic pain syndrome. While some of these symptoms are direct forms of pain, some are also the consequences of living with constant pain. This is something that can eat away at patients mentally, causing irrational mood swings, depression, frustration, and more. This can also take a toll on individuals physically, making one tired and low-energy throughout the day.
Pain Management Near Me Options
Fortunately, there are methods to managing the pain caused by chronic pain syndrome, both medical options and alternative ones.
- Pain-Relief Drugs
- There are a number of pain-relief medications out that that can be prescribed for patients with chronic pain; however, these should be reserved for severe cases as much as possible, as some of the drugs can have intense and addictive properties.
- Physical Therapy
- Physical therapy can often be used to treat the root of chronic pain, such as forms of arthritis. This can help to mitigate pain in the future.
- Nerve Blocks
- An option is to use nerve blocks to prevent the constant pain signals from delivering to your brain.
- Psychological Therapy
- While this will not treat the physical pain aspects of the condition, it can be beneficial from patients suffering psychological side effects caused by their chronic pain, such as depression and suicidal thoughts.
- While not for everyone, acupuncture sessions have been shown to lessen the pain of chronic pain syndrome in some patients.
- Also while not effective for everyone, hypnosis can be used to help alleviate pain as well as treat other symptoms of the condition, such as irritable bowel syndrome.
- Much like physical therapy, yoga can be used to help mitigate long-term chronic pain to more manageable levels in many of the same was that it helps other conditions like arthritis.
Contact Us for Pain Management Doctors
When it comes to finding pain management near me in Dr. Phillips, we at Innovative Pain Solutions can help. We understand the plight of chronic pain and believe seeing a specialist can help patients get on the right path for their recovery. For more information on pain management doctors and solutions, contact us today. Living with chronic pain is draining and difficult, but remember that pain management options are there. No one should have to suffer through chronic pain without help.