There are a wide variety of natural remedies that you are able to take to soothe your back, which can assist with cutting down the intake of medications or be used in addition to aid your existing medical treatment. Take a peek at these natural pain-relieving strategies and figure out what works best for you. Read on to learn more about some effective strategies for pain relief for chronic back pain through natural methods. Innovative Pain Solutions is a top pain clinic in Orlando. If you’re looking for pain management doctors, call Innovative Pain Solutions at our Dr. Phillips office today!
Natural Pain Relief Tips To Try
- Sip on an anti-inflammatory drink every day- When you consume anti-inflammatory foods on a regular basis, many antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and even anti-cancer agents are able to build up in your blood. As time goes on, these potent agents can play a significant role in lowering and/or removing inflammatory reactions in the body and combating pain. Some anti-inflammatory drinks to try include turmeric milk, tart cherry juice, and ginger green tea.
- Fall asleep faster and sleep longer- Proper sleep habits can have healing results and make you feel more refreshed, rejuvenated, and less stressed. A natural night’s sleep can also help your body feel less sore during the day as it improves overall wellness. Some natural sleep aids to try are vitamins C and B6, melatonin, L-theanine, and Valerian root.
- Avoid holding a static posture- Its key to pay close attention to the joints and muscles of your spine and hip. You can prevent putting extra fatigue and stresses on these joints by following simple tips, such as:
- Avoid excessive sitting or think about using a standing desk while you work. When you sit still for a long time, it increases the pressure on your spinal discs. Try to get up every hour and walk a short distance to take the load off your discs.
- Check your posture, as poor, unsupported posture can lead to back problems and cause or increase pain
- Rotate activities in order to avoid over-fatiguing the same set of muscles and joints.
Tips From Pain Management Doctors
- Stretch your joints and soft tissues through yoga- Yoga is a great way to thoroughly stretch your back, improve the health of muscles and joints, and help distribute healing nutrients through blood circulation.
- Mindful meditation- Medication is a fantastic way to help with concentration and also release feel-good hormones (endorphins) and lower anxiety and stress. MIndful meditation can help to control the way that your body perceives pain.
- Float in a warm pool- Water’s buoyancy is something that can help people enjoy the benefits of exercise with less pain. Exercising in water also helps to regulate the functioning of nerves and muscles, relieving pain.
Contact Us Today
There are many natural tips that you can implement into your daily routine to help with pain relief. Innovative Pain Solutions is a top pain management clinic in Orlando. Consult with our pain management doctors and call Innovative Pain Solutions at our Dr. Phillips office today!