Imagine that you wake up one day and you are in a constant state of pain that just won’t go away. Day in and day out, you are dealing with pain that you cannot find the source of. This can affect your everyday life and how you perform your daily activities. If you are experiencing pain constantly, you may want to visit Innovative Pain Solutions, where our pain doctor can help diagnose the source of your discomfort, and decide the best course of action for your treatment. An Orlando pain clinic can even suggest a healthier diet for you because believe it or not, eating better can help with pain! One simple way to reduce inflammation is to eat anti inflammatory foods.
7 Foods That Reduce Inflammation
Most people don’t realize how easy it can be to reduce pain without having to take any drastic measures. A lot of people are under the impression that if you want huge lifestyle changes, you need to have surgery, but this couldn’t be further from the truth! There are anti inflammatory foods you can eat to help the pain subside naturally including:
- Good oils- If you don’t use olive oil to cook, you need to start! It is rich in oleic acid which is an omega-9 fatty acid that helps minimize inflammation. You should use extra virgin olive oil on your salads for brain and heart health.
- Fish- Fish provides proteins that are high in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Nuts and fruit- Nuts and fruits are great in between meals. Fruits and nuts have omega-3 fatty acids. If this is a new diet for you, try replacing your processed snacks with nuts and fruits to ease your way into a better diet. Also, the antioxidants fight off free radicals that can cause cellular damage.
- Garlic- When garlic is combined with other healthier food choices, it can be very beneficial to your body.
- Herbs- Fresh herbs can be a great source of antioxidants. Herbs such as cumin and chili powder have been proven to help reduce inflammation. Herbs are the universal healing food and have always promoted health.
- Chocolate- Desserts low in fat are a great way to keep inflammation down. Eating healthy doesn’t always mean taking away the sweets!
- Tea- Green tea can work like liquid vegetables and starts an anti inflammatory fight inside of your body. Hot or cold, the antioxidants will still shine through!
Other Ways To Reduce Pain
Make sure that when you are feeling pain, you stretch. The right amount of balance and exercise can go a long way when it comes to your health. Just be cautious of your diet and if there is a food out there that can help reduce your pain, eat it! This is such an easy way to feel better and continue your daily activities without any issues. Our Orlando pain clinic urges you to eat foods that will reduce pain as part of our treatment plans.
When you are looking for ways to reduce your everyday pain, visit an Orlando pain clinic to find out all of the different things you can do at home to stay healthy. To find out more about anti inflammatory foods that you can benefit from, contact Innovative Pain Solutions today at 407-284-1993 or visit our website! Orlandopainsolutions.com